OFFICIAL RULES: METRO BUS “COLLEGE CONNECT WIN 50” PRIZE DRAWING CONTEST
AUGUST 23, 2018-SEPTEMBER 30, 2018
The winners of the random drawing will receive a $50 gift card to either SCSU Husky Bookstore or SCTCC Bookstop. Two (2) winners will be selected from each school for a total of four (4) winners.
Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Entries for each Sweepstakes must be submitted between 8/23/18 and 9/30/18. No purchase necessary and purchases will not increase chances of winning.
• Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to students of the colleges that participate in the Metro Bus U-Pass Program: St. Cloud State University and St. Cloud Technical and Community College. Entrant must be 18 years of age or older to qualify for prize. Void where prohibited by law. Persons who are employed by Metro Bus, their immediate family or persons living in the same household are not eligible.
• Valid entries must include the following accurate and true information: a) First and last name, b) active email address and/or phone number, and c) answer the questions on the form.
• Entries will be accepted by Metro Bus drivers as recipient boards the bus. No duplicates or reproductions will be accepted.
• Entries are owned by Metro Bus and will not be returned.
• Ineligible entries will be void.
• All entries must be printed clearly; illegible entries will be void. No responsibility is assumed by Metro Bus, and entrants waive all claims for lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, illegible or misdirected entries.
• Prize drawing: Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries. If the selected winners are unable or unwilling to claim the prize, a second entry will be selected at random, and so on, until the prize is awarded and claimed. Four (4) prizes shall be awarded. Each prize is valued at $50.
• Notification of winners and prize acceptance: Winner will be notified by email or phone number provided. To claim prize, winner must respond to message and provide mailing address. Prize will be mailed via U.S. Postal Service provided. If a prize is returned to Metro Bus, Metro Bus may declare the prize forfeited by the winner and the winner will have no further right to the prize. By entering this contest, the winner consents to the full use of their name and city for publicity and public relations purposes. The winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, and appropriate releases and authorizations. Refusal to do so may result in forfeiture of any prize won.
• Substitution of prizes: Metro Bus reserves the right to substitute a comparable gift card of equal value.
• The prizes are not exchangeable or otherwise transferable. Federal, state or local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All applicable federal, state or local laws apply. Void where prohibited by law.
• The official dates of this promotion are August 23, 2018 through September 30, 2018. Promotion questions may be referred to Metro Bus Marketing Dept. at 320.251.4480 or email@example.com.
• This promotion may be terminated at any time by the Metro Bus and/or the promotion rules may be amended.
• CONSUMER DISCLOSURES: No purchase necessary. You have not yet won. Ends: 9/30/18. Prizes: FOUR (4) Grand Prizes. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. One prize per household. Sponsor Metro Bus (665 FRANKLIN AVE NE, ST. CLOUD MN 56304).
By entering this random drawing participants agree to the following terms:
• Metro Bus (sponsor) and all related affiliates and organizations, their agents, employees and contractors are not responsible for technical difficulties, errors or mistakes, including any errors or mistakes in these Official Rules that result in lost, misdirected or damaged entries.
• Metro Bus, and all related affiliates and organizations, their agents, employees and contractors have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, claims or damages of any kind which relate to or arising from possession, acceptance, pick-up, use, misuse or misdirection of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes.
• The selection of a winner and the prize award are final.
• All taxes, transportation and any other expenses related to or resulting from claiming the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
• Sponsor is not responsible for any damage to an entrant’s computer hardware or software that may occur as a result of entrant participating in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost entries as a result of direct mail by the U.S. Postal Service. Any attempt by an entrant to interfere with the operations of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws; Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes and in such event to select winners through a random drawing from among all valid entries received before such termination. All entries are the property of the Sponsor.
• Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU RELEASE AND HOLD SPONSORS AND THE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS, AND MARKETING AGENTS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR DEFECTS IN, A PRIZE, OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CLAIMS BASED ON PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY RIGHTS, AND/OR DEFAMATION.
Restrictions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, a participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor.